Ladies, are you working your tail off on trying to gain views on Pinterest? What about all those other platforms and you are just not seeing the results? How much traffic are you driving to your website, service, or product that is resulting in actual sales? What if you could really focus on a platform that could give you those results?
Well let me tell you, I intentionally waited months to interview our Pinterest Pro guest today, as I wanted to put her system into place, and see the results personally. Emily is my Pinterest pro guest that I’m interviewing today. She reviewed my Pinterest profile months ago and I saw an increase in my views. I was just so excited to ask her to be a part of the show and we are so honored to have her on the podcast. So, let’s dive into this week’s episode and get ready for Pinterest pinning today.
She really knows her stuff about this platform we know as Pinterest.
In this episode, Emily shares…
- How to grow your Pinterest
- The new trends coming up
- What your focus should be
And many more.
Do you know what skin care products to use at night? Do you use serums, what about enzymes? What are the 2 things you must do at home to see results? Let me help you with your skin so you can see the changes. Let’s get started TODAY on having younger, healthier, glowing skin.
Check out these Highlights:
- Emily helping Lindsey with her Pinterest account
- Emily’s blogging journey and led her to Pinterest
- How can you optimize your Pinterest account?
- How can you keep up with the trends?
- How long would it take to finish a piece of content from start to finish and to plan what to pin?
- How and what to use in planning and scheduling pins in Pinterest
- What is the value of having that many monthly viewers and how can they make money with it?
- What’s trending like right now on Pinterest
- How to do your story pins
- Adding keywords
- Pitching brands
- Driving traffic with Pinterest
- Numbers falling and keeping it up
- How to work directly with Emily
Links mentioned in this episode:
Want to know what Lindsey uses? Head to her Spa Skin and Beauty online shop to shop her glowy must-haves she recommends and uses. This shop is especially created by Lindsey!
All my best,