Are you a small business owner and just reopened your business after Covid? Are you an owner who is about to open? On this episode, I wanted to have an open and honest look at what it was really like the first few weeks after opening my spa.
In such a challenging unprecedented time, it is important to understand there will be different opinions and viewpoints on how a business opens and their protocols. There will also be a variety of challenges you may have not thought about before. Creating and tweaking your systems will be of vital importance during this time. Let me walk you through a few scenarios on what I have learned and how you can grow and restructure your business after Covid.
- What impact has Covid had on the business?
- Should you increase your services? Consider these points on why you may have to
- What new policies are you putting in place for your business?
- How to handle a variety of different clients and opinions
- Examples of how to restructure during this time
- Is this emotionally going to take a toll on yourself as an owner?
- What procedures to put in place to protect yourself and your team
- How to handle negative feedback after opening
- Where to find protocols on reopening
- Examples of pivoting your business
For all my spa products that I use for my anti-aging skincare routines head to my shop!
If you are tired of doing your skincare and not seeing results, then Welcome to lapree beauty community!
As a licensed esthetician and spa owner, I transform women’s skin through my daily skincare routines.
Using proper application, skincare techniques and tools CAN CHANGE YOUR SKIN! Begin Today!