Want to have the best hair experience of your life?
In this podcast, Lindsey will be talking about HydraFacial Keravive healthy scalp treatment. She will be joining with her guest Beth Mihaly. She is a Training and Education Manager for The HydraFacial Company, specializing in scalp and hair health. Beth focuses on integrating HydraFacial Keravive into existing programs as well as launching and facilitating SPROUT, HydraFacial’s new scalp health days, educational webinar series, creating scalp health content, and more.
Listen to learn more about Hydrafacial Keravive and start your journey of having great hair. Enjoy the show!
- What is HydraFacial Keravive
- Benefits of a healthy scalp
- How HydraFacial Keravive works
And many more.
Check out these Highlights:
- What is Hydrafacial Keravive?
- What is HydraFacial Keravive made of?
- Why did Hydrafacial add the new Keravive treatment?
- Creator of HydraFacial Keravive and what was their experience?
- Who is HydraFacial Keravive good for?
- Key Benefits of a Hydrafacial Keravive Scalp Health treatment
- The test results
- What the treatment consist of and how long until you see results?
- Aftercare maintenance
- Dandruff and Seborrheic dermatitis
- Ages you can start this
- Combining this treatment with PRP, Laser Therapy, Hair Transplant?
- Will the treatment damage or pull our hair?
IT’S TIME TO CHANGE YOUR SKIN. I want to help you with choosing the right products, how to use them. What beauty tools you should be using and why. There is so much information out there and it can be confusing. Let me help. I have been an esthetician for over 10 years and own my own boutique facial spa. BEGIN TODAY and let me show you my secrets on how this, 44 year old keeps her skin looking youthful.
Want to know what Lindsey uses? Head to her online Spa Skin and Beauty SHOP to shop her glowy skin products that she uses. This spa shop has been specially curated by Lindsey and Ashley.
Much Love from your trusted esthetician and skin obsessed sisters!
“Nature gives you the face you have at 20; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty.” ~Coco Chanel