Powerful Productivity Apps to the Rescue!
The question I get asked a lot is how do I do it all? I admit it is A LOT. Owning and running a spa as well as operating my online anti-aging community is obviously a full-time job. I don’t have a spa manager; you are listening to her. So that means I am over marketing, HR, team management and I am also a practicing Esthetician performing services. Skincare is my passion so I also created my dream which is an anti-aging skincare community!
Running the spa, podcast, my blog, brand partnership, spa shop, author, creating my anti-aging skincare community, and being a digital creator is a 7 day a week kind of job. But that doesn’t mean I do it alone. I have a great team, including several VA’s and many systems I use to help me achieve my goals.
Systems, programs, and platforms will constantly change over time, but keeping in the know and changing as your business grows is a key factor.
Here are a few apps and systems to share to keep your team running smoothly and more productive.
Show Highlights for Powerful Productivity Apps:
1) Google Drive, Google Meet and Google Chat: why I replaced these systems from Zoom and Slack
2) To upload videos into Drive from youtube, try Invideo -recommended by my VA Kate
3) Boomerang-Take control of your inbox and pre-schedule your emails: How I use this and how to install
4) Loom: Why this system has been a game-changer to record videos
5) Asana: How to get task-oriented
Want to know what Lindsey uses? Head to her SPA SHOP to shop her glowy must haves she recommends.
If you are tired of doing your skincare and not seeing results, then Welcome to lapree beauty community!
As a licensed esthetician and spa owner, I transform women’s skin through my daily skincare routines.
Using proper application, skincare techniques and tools CAN CHANGE YOUR SKIN!