If your Lash Lifts have not been turning out as well as you’d hoped, here are some things to talk to your lash artist before he or she performs your Lash Lift!
What is a Lash Lift?
What is a Lash Lift? A Lash Lift is a semi-permanent curl to your upper lashes that lasts anywhere from 4-6 weeks. In contrast to extensions, it does not add any length or volume to your natural lashes. However, you can ask to add a color if you wish to darken the natural lashes (see above picture) to make them more noticeable!
Why your Lash Lift is not working?
There are times when the last lift won’t take well depending on eye shapes or lashes. Here are a few reasons why it may not take and some tips to share with your lash artist to help fix the problem:
- Lash Condition. You have to take into consideration your lash condition (e.g. brittle and short or long and thick) when the artist is applying the solutions. As well as how long the artist leaves on the solutions. For shorter, brittle lashes, you want to ask the artist to leave the solutions on for a shorter amount of time (10-12min). On the other hand, with the longer and thicker lashes, you want to have the artist leave them on longer (15-18min).
- Placement of Solution. Ask the artist to apply the lash perm solutions 1 and 2 only at the base of the lashes. The perming solution is a strong solution and can cause “fringing” of the lashes if applied too high up to the tips.
- Adhesive. Applying lashes to the mold with too much glue can create a barrier for the perm solutions and cause it not to take on the lashes.
Following these suggestions will hopefully allow you to achieve your lash lift results! This is a great, well-known service that, when done correctly, can truly transform the eye!
Keep your lashes fresh, LONG and Healthy using our two most loved items:
Revitalash Micellar Water Lash Wash
Revitalash Micellar Water Lash Wash is a conditioning eye makeup remover. It is a gentle, yet effective and residue-free micellar formula designed to draw out impurities. It removes dirt, oil, and makeup without drying the skin while leaving your brows, eyelids and lashes soothed, hydrated and cleansed. This product is not for use with waterproof mascara.
READY FOR LONG, LUXE LASHES?
Revitalash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner is what you want!
Revitalash is an original, Ophthalmologist-developed eyelash conditioner that enhances the look of lashes and protects against breakage, while improving health, flexibility and strength, for lashes that thrive, naturally. I have seen my lashes grow thicker and longer. It really is a miracle treatment in a bottle for me!
Apply once a day until you achieve desired results. Then apply 2-3 times per week or as needed.
How to apply: Gentle swipe product on upper lash line (like you would an eyeliner). You can apply either morning or evening.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Ophthalmologist formulated. Dermatologist reviewed
- Clinically tested
- Vegan friendly and Cruelty-free
- Hypoallergenic and Non-irritating
- Oil-free and safe for use with eyelash extensions
- Does not contain Parabens, Phthalates, BHT, Gluten
Wondering what else I use? Here ya go!
I receive so many questions every day. I am a highly trusted esthetician who owns a boutique day spa in Greenville, South Carolina. I have been an esthetician for over 10 years. So many clients, friends, and people I meet have asked if I can be their personal esthetician. I have decided to create a skin workshop where I can serve you. Join my waitlist! I can’t wait to help you create your healthiest skin!
“Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” ~ Lao Tzu
All my best,