Today’s podcast is faith based and I wanted to have a discussion on how you can watch God work. Mostly, I love to talk about beauty, but I have noticed that I don’t share my faith as much as I should. I’m really excited to be with my best friend as my guest today, Rosalynn Addis who is very faith based.
I have been asking Rosalynn to come on the podcast for awhile and today she said YES! She is one of my best and dearest closest friends. We’ve had a true friendship since 2000 in LA and it is an interesting story. Join us in this podcast and learn how God changed our lives.
Enjoy the show!
Check out these Highlights:
- How we met
- Leaning unto God daily
- “Don’t underestimate the power of God”
- Watch God Work
- “Prayed about it. I did the best I could with what I had. Then God does the rest.”
- How Rosalyn does her devotions every morning
- What does it mean to read the Bible and trust God?
- Putting God first
- God provides
- Unanswered prayers are answered ones
- Speaking with God
- Removing obstacles
- “He guides you with everything all day, doesn’t mean you’re going to get answers.”
- Someone who gives you godly advice
- Rosalynn’s background
- Rosalynn and Lindsey’s friendship
Links mentioned in this episode:
Want more from Lindsey – join the WAITLIST for her beauty wellness membership!