In this podcast, Lindsey is so excited as every blogger and small business owner would want to listen to this podcast with Wayfair. Lindsey has an unusual business to where she’s a small business owner, but also a blogger, and Wayfair has been such an essential part of her life.
Her guest for this podcast is Lindsay Shores, Senior Associate, SEO Marketing at Wayfair. She and Lindsey connected through Lindsey’s interior decorator who helped create their studio. Lindsey also has Wayfair products in her office and spa that helped her grow her business. Wayfair gets a lot of her business and is very excited to dive more into it. Enjoy the show!
- Partnerships with other business owners, designers, and Influencers
- Advice on those reaching out to work with brands
- Building relationships
And many more.
Check out these Highlights:
- How’s the company during Covid
- How Wayfair Started
- Lindsay’s personal story about Wayfair – How she started and her role
- People behind the brand
- What makes Wayfair different from other brands
- How to select bloggers or influencers she wants to work with
- When to follow up an email
- To give your rates or not?
- Advertising in Social Media
- Working with Microinfluencers
- Advice to influencers and bloggers
- Wayfair Covid resources
- Work Culture in Wayfair
- Getting in touch with Wayfair
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Lindsay Shores LinkedIn
- Lindsay Shores Instagram
- Wayfair Website
- Wayfair Covid-19 Essentials
- Wayfair Homemakers Community
- Wayfair Home Stylist Community
- Lindsey Holder – My Bathroom Renovation!
- Lindsey Holder – My Office Makeover! Sponsored by Wayfair
Want EXCLUSIVE behind the scenes beauty insider info? Head to my women’s VIP Small Biz and Beauty Groupand for access to all the tips and tricks!
Need help in your small business? Book a Small Business coaching session with Lindsey and let’s watch your business SOAR.