Happy anniversary to you and me! We made it.
In this podcast, Lindsey and Ashley felt really proud and really good for the show. They started on December 12, 2019, and they are really excited to share a lot of things that happened to them during the year. So let’s dive into this week’s episode and enjoy the show!
- What they have done that’s helped them get to where they are
- What they have learned
- Ideas to help others for their podcast
And many more.
Check out these Highlights:
- About your microphone
- Talking over each other
- Going to the point of the topics
- Keep it branded
- Be creative
- Look at where to focus on your podcasts
- Scripts and lists of questions and for advertising
- Starting small
- Expanding your platform and invest in new pieces of equipment
- Learning from your mistakes
- Focusing on your content
- Reasons why they love podcasting
- A system to use for an effective flow of the podcast
- Favorite podcast episode of the year
- Plans for the next podcasts
- “Just focus on the content and the value of what you can give your audience. And but definitely podcasts with purpose. And what that means is, if you are a coach or an author, or if you have a product that you need to sell or anything like that, you do want to have a purpose with that.” – Lindsey Holder
- “That’s what makes us all beautifully creative and unique. What works for somebody else doesn’t work for another person. And that’s why there are so many different podcasts out there. And not all listeners are going to like the same thing. So that means that there’s room for everybody.”- Ashley Renken
- “You cannot get wise unless you learn from your mistakes.” – Ashley Renken
- “You have to have those little steps. I would not feel comfortable taking this internationally without trying it local. So that’s one thing to just learn. Take it small, one step at a time.” – Ashley Renken
Links mentioned in this episode:
Want EXCLUSIVE behind the scenes beauty insider info? Head to my women’s VIP Small Biz and Beauty Group and for access to all the tips and tricks!
Need help in your small business? Book a Small Business coaching session with Lindsey and let’s watch your business SOAR.