The question I get asked a lot is how do I do it all? I admit it is A LOT. Owning and running a spa is obviously a full-time job in itself. I don’t have a spa manager, you are listening to her. So that means I am over marketing, HR, team management and I am also a practicing Esthetician performing services.
Running the spa, podcast, my blog, brand partnership, spa shop, author, creating courses, and being a digital creator is a 7 day a week kind of job. But that doesn’t mean I do it alone. I have a great team, including several VA’s and many systems I use to help me achieve my goals.
Systems, programs, and platforms will constantly change over time, but keeping in the know and changing as your business grows is a key factor.
Here are a few apps and systems to share to keep your team running smoothly and more productive.
1) Google Drive, Google Meet and Google Chat: why I replaced these systems from Zoom and Slack
2) To upload videos into Drive from youtube, try Invideo -recommended by my VA Kate
3) Boomerang-Take control of your inbox and pre-schedule your emails: How I use this and how to install
4) Loom: Why this system has been a game-changer to record videos
5) Asana: How to get task-oriented
Want EXCLUSIVE behind the scenes beauty insider info? Head to my women’s VIP Small Biz and Beauty Group and for access to all the tips and tricks!
Want to know what Lindsey uses? Head to her SPA SHOP to shop her glowy must haves she recommends.
Learn the latest in small biz and beauty through her blog at lindseyholder.com