In this episode we are going to talk about cleansing, extracting, and hydrating…the Hydrafacial way. This powerful medical-grade system has been a top performer in my spa for almost three years as it has top-performing results…which is pretty much hydrating, smooth and glowy skin.
I love it. My skin looks amazing after every treatment. And I have never once had a client not love their skin afterward. They usually say “wow! I am just glowing!”. That is exactly what an Esthetician wants to hear. I will also admit as an Esthetician, it is one of my favorite facials treatments to administer. Once you are trained, it is very easy to use, fun to use the vortex tips, and watch everything go up the tube and a super simple clean up with optimal results.
So, If you have ever wondered what Hydrafacial is, how it works, and will it be right for you, this episode we will go into full detail of this wonder skin treatment.
Today’s guest is Clara from Hydrafacial, one of their top Master Estheticians with a wealth of knowledge about their system and what it can do for you.
So let’s get going, so we can all learn about that Hydrafacial glow!
- What exactly IS Hydrafacial?
- What makes Hydrafacial different from other brands?
- Do you have to have a booster? What are the different boosters doing?
- You recently partnered with other skincare brands. What partnerships do you know
- have and how does this benefit HF?
- Why is the LED light so important?
- What level of peel should you start with?
- Should you get a HydraFacial before or after Botox or fillers? How long should you
- wait until before or after you receive a HF to get these?
- Can you get a Hydrafacial if you have sensitive skin?
- Can you get a Hydrafacial before an event or should you get it a few days prior?
- How does it actually work?
- Does it typically make you break out?
- Do you need to prepare your skin before a HydraFacial? (ex.) stop waxing, stop using retinols, acne meds, etc.
- How should you take care of your skin after a HydraFacial? Will there be any side
- effects? Can you put makeup on after?
- How does HydraFacial train its Estheticians?
For all things Hydrafacial, follow along on their social channels at:
Want EXCLUSIVE behind the scenes beauty insider info? Head to my women’s VIP Small Biz and Beauty Group and for access to all the tips and tricks!