Welcome to episode 12 of The Lindsey Holder Podcast! Joining us is: Sharon Cassidy, a social media strategist who helps entrepreneurs and businesses make more sales naturally by the power of social media.
Sharon is known for her “4 X 4” process, a four-pillar combination that builds strong connections and relationships that will have customers support and buy from you. She is a master at Facebook advertising, social media, and consulting.
It is time to get your business in tip-top social media shape and form a strategy for your business to get results.
Show Highlights: Find out:
- What is a social media strategist and what do they do?
- What is the difference between a social media manager and social media strategist?
- What is an example of a social media strategy? How would that play out?
- How much does a business need to invest in ads monthly realistically?
- How long until you see results?
- What are PIXELS and why do you need them?
- What social platforms should you use to help your clients with?
- What makes an ideal client for a social media strategist?
- What is a 4 x 4 strategy approach?
- If a small business owner cannot afford a social media strategist, what are some concrete steps they can take themselves to start seeing results?
For all things Social Media strategy, follow Sharon along on her social channels at: