Welcome to another episode of the Lindsey Holder Podcast, with your hosts, Lindsey and Ashley, who are very happy to be interviewing another set of sisters today! Courtney and Cecily are the owners of Frigid Cryotherapy, in Greenville, South Carolina. They will be talking to us about cryotherapy, the benefits and the contra-indications of this kind of treatment, and why everyone should try it out! Tune in now, to hear today’s super-fun podcast!
Lindsey and Ashley met these amazing sisters at a local wellness event. They were excited to discover that Courtney and Cecily also owned a business in the skin and wellness space! So they tried out some of the multiple services they had to offer and then invited them to be interviewed on the podcast. Be sure to listen in today, to find out about the incredible benefits of cryotherapy.
- Cryotherapy is really trendy right now!
- Cryotherapy started in Japan, in the late 1970s.
- Courtney and Cecily were trained in Dallas.
- Why you need to be very careful about where you go for cryotherapy.
- Why cryotherapy is not considered a medical service.
- The services that are available at Frigid Cryotherapy.
- All about the whole-body cryotherapy- it’s their most popular service.
- Whole-body cryotherapy is great for athletes, arthritis, and overall wellness.
- About the cryo-facial and its contra-indications. It’s for the face and the neck.
- What local-cryo is used for.
- There are some great packages on offer at Frigid Cryotherapy!
- Although cryotherapy is cold, it’s very soft and relaxing.
- The Cryo-T-Shock therapy makes your skin insanely soft!
- Body-contouring cryotherapy gives great results.
- Cryotherapy speeds up recovery after surgery.
There are 2 locations for Frigid Cryotherapy:
1) Downtown Greenville, Augusta Rd
2) Pelham, Highway 14
What’s For Lunch?
Recipe From Cecily:
CRISPY HONEY-mustard BAKED CHICKEN TENDERS
YIELD: Makes 8-10 chicken tenders / 2-4 servings
● Nonstick Cooking Spray
● 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
● 3 Tablespoons of Honey
● 3 tablespoons of Yellow Mustard
● 2 1/2 cups cornflakes cereal, crushed
● Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
● Coat baking dish with nonstick cooking spray
● Cut Chicken into 4-5 vertical strips each
● Mix honey and yellow mustard into one bowl
● Crush Cornflakes into a separate bowl
● Dip chicken tenders into the bowl with honey and yellow
mustard coating both sides of chicken
● Toss tenders in cornflake mixture, pressing to coat on all
sides. Place on prepared baking dish and spray tenders
with cooking spray.
● Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly