We are excited to welcome you to the first episode of The Lindsey Holder Show! This is the show where you will gain tips on how to run a successful small business, and keep yourself looking good while you do it. Listen in, to find out more.
Your hosts are Lindsey and Ashley and they want to help you start your business. In today’s episode, we start at the very beginning and Lindsey shares how it all started for her. She tells us what motivated her to do this podcast, and why she wanted to start a spa. Lindsey is a tenacious lady with a lot of drive! She had no money at all when she started, but she had a dream and she wanted to make it happen. Tune in today, to hear her story.
- Knowing your numbers is the first step to starting a successful small business.
- Lindsey had no financial backing when she started her business.
- She discovered a need in the community that fitted her lifestyle.
- Starting with airbrush spray-tans with equipment from Home Depot.
- The problem with partnerships…
- Why the mobile spray-tan business wasn’t viable.
- Time is money. Work it out carefully and build it into your costs.
- Starting humble and growing.
- Generous marketing and building relationships paid off!
- What the art of sales is all about.
- Balancing pressure and integrity.
- Becoming an expert in your field.
- Running a business is way more expensive than you’d think.
- Some things you need to ask yourself before you start a business.
Links and Resources:
Organic Tan Face and Body – www.organictanfaceandbody.com