A little known fact is that I LOVE July 4th! It reminds me slightly of New Year’s with the fireworks, except you don’t have to wait until midnight to enjoy them and the temps are just right! Bring on the family fun, watermelon, sweet tea, dad’s famous potato salad and some fine looki’n shades. Take a gander of a few accessories that will top of your Independence Day celebration!
- I adore anything with a great scalloped detail and another plus is that this LOFT swimsuit covers up all of those summer lovi’n places. Take advantage of most of their suits being on sale right now, most at 50% off. I generally use Ebates when I shop on-line to receive cash back [Did you also know via LOFT you can get 15% of the first Tuesday of every month and $25 off when you sign up on their e-mail list?]
- Not only is this beachy romper nice for a Summer outfit, it doubles as the perfect swim cover-up when it’s time to start the barbecue. For my recent honeymoon trip, I wore this similar black and white ruffle trim romper from Old Navy when hitting the beach and when lunching poolside during the day.
- A comfortable shoe is not optional, it is a necessity. A metallic slide for this upcoming fourth is ideal to ring in the holiday. For the perfect pool/beach day shoe without compromising style or comfort, these leather beauties are a top choice.
- A great earring easily completes an outfit, especially when it’s a beautiful tassel like this pinata earring from Baublebar.
- Round beach towels are trending again this season and what better to have for the 4th is a watermelon slice towel?
~Happy July 4th Holiday~
[photo credit: the hubs]