Memorial day is one of my favorite holidays, signaling the beginning of Summer! I have gathered a Memorial Day look book that will take you from your pool party to barbecue!
- I love a simple tank dress, perfect for a hot summer day. Not only great as a dress but it can also double as a swim cover-up.
- A classic denim short never goes out of style. What I love about the J.Crew short is that they come in so many lengths so it’s easy to find the perfect short for me.
- I like to be patriotic on for this holiday so I felt that a navy striped top would go great with my denim shorts.
- To add a little spark to my patriotic outfits, I’ve chosen the classic Jack Rogers sandal in gold. You can never go wrong with a metallic sandal.
- The lines on this swimsuit are fantastic, feminine and slimming, a perfect combo.
- A blue and white caftan cover-up is the exact piece that I need to complete my holiday weekend look.
~Happy MEMORIAL DAY!~