Father’s Day is this weekend is upon us! I know my dad likes his snappy looking socks, neutral toned loafers, a sharp hat, classic button down, refined looking luggage, cool shades, likes his money securely fastened and boy oh boy… DON’T forget his bow tie! I threw the fitbit in the mix in hopes we can trade his watch in for some heart health happiness. This time I hope dad doesn’t read this newsletter to ruin his surprise but hope your Father’s Day is equally as special with any of these recommends!
- Ontario Wood Sunglasses, are perfect to complement dad’s classic Woodie station wagon. The frames interprets a classic ‘50s-era that all guys love. Another plus…they’re water-resistant, great for any upcoming beach vacations.
- This Island Swagger duffle is made of tough materials and spacious for weekend getaways, from a brand that all Dad’s know and trust.
- The straw fedora is a great lightweight hat for any dad who spends a lot of time fishing ,sailing or driving around town, to help protect him from those rays.
- Most Dad’s are still carrying around that wallet from 1990, so its time to give him an upgrade. This Marvel Billfold has a dapper exterior and is made of washed Italian lambskin.
- You can never go wrong with a non-iron gingham shirt for dad! This Brooks Brother’s classic will sure to be a staple in any man’s closet.
- A bowtie for the Dad who likes to dress up….like mine! He is Charleston ready at any moment.
- The gift of comfort is always appreciated. Give Dad these Arider Sneakers . The light airy feel and neutral tone is a sure fire hit for your pops.
- Getting fit is in. Help Dad reach his fitness goals with a Fitbit. This sleek, sporty, wristband motivates you to achieve goals by calculating steps, calories and more.
- For the dad is who obsessed with a great pair of socks[ like mine is], not just any old pair will do. Select a a pair that stand out, like these socks with a summer time graphic or woven bright colors, these are perfect for the upcoming days of summer.