Springtime at the office is in between a few chills as the air starts to get blasted mixed in with a few beads of sweat while running around. This changing season is also the mix of the old and the new so why not incorporate that into your style? A few layering pieces are adding dual functionality spicing up a neutral tee or dress underneath while easily transitioning to the warmer temps. Professional vest spring recommends below:
- Inc International’s draped vest is an effortless finish for your casual look. Wear with your beloved ponte leggings during daytime and jeans for casual Fridays.
- This long waterfall military vest is both charming and edgy. Featuring that army green shade you love a cascading waterfall front, dramatic length and cargo pockets, this vest is ideal for walking to into work or Sunday brunch.
- Suede and fringe are Springtime go go to’s and this vest combines both trends. The Cupio vest is the perfect hue of taupe for that little black dress while adding an element of texture and design.
- Flattering and chic, this faux-sued vest features alluring draping front and a shaping silhouette for a contemporary look that is sure to make a springtime entrance.
- French terry knit is a lightweight material for Spring. The Raison D’etre Draped vest has a relaxed silhouette that pairs well with jeans for casual day at the office.What spring time Vests are you reaching for this Spring?