Welcome to episode seven of The Lindsey Holder Podcast! We are very excited to have Lindsey Breitweiser (Lindsey B.) joining us today, to talk about everything related to social media and marketing for small businesses.
Lindsey is a true professional. She’s helped Lindsey Holder (Lindsey H.) a lot with her business and taught her a huge amount over the last few years. She has worked full-circle with Lindsey H. and proven her expertise, so be sure to listen in today, to find out what she has to share about social media marketing for small businesses.
Lindsey B. has been working in advertising and social media, serving big brands like Listerine, Sharp, and UPS Store, for ten years. She started her career in New York and then, after moving to South Carolina, she launched a social media agency, to meet the needs of the local businesses because the local brands needed some experienced help and guidance to tailor their custom social media and marketing plans on a smaller scale. Lindsey now works with multiple companies and leads strategic training for those looking to learn. Tune in today, to get Lindsey’s expert marketing advice!
- Lindsey’s trademark as an influencer was her honest and relaxed approach.
- Lindsey H explains what a true influencer can achieve with the power of authenticity.
- It’s a big undertaking to get the processes in place for social media marketing. And it involves a lot of people.
- Managing your clients’ expectations.
- Easy systems for small business owners.
- Take lots of photos!
- Sometimes it can be awkward to be social media savvy.
- Strive to be meaningful on social media.
- Where Pinterest fits into the picture.
- What it takes to grow your social platform.
- You need to know what’s most important to you.
- Collaboration is the way to go for local businesses.
- Working with influencers.
- Becoming discoverable on social media.
- Lindsey’s favorite smoothie is veggie-heavy.
Lindsey’s favorite smoothie:
It has coconut milk, spinach, zucchini, riced cauliflower, honey, dates, hemp hearts, chia seeds, and almond or peanut butter.
Blend and go!
Lindsey’s, the esthetician, free anti-aging community is now OPEN!
Some third-party sites to get a breakdown of where your audience is located and find out if their accounts are spam –
Fohr – https://www.fohr.co/
Hype Auditor – https://hypeauditor.com/en/