Easter is just around the corner and I have found a few selections for the the perfect dress for church and brunch. This year I am crushing hard on these pretty blue hues.
- Lace is a classic Spring fabric and the textured floral adds a cherry romance to this Dee Elly dress.
- The cascading overlay on this dress makes me swoon! I would feel elegant and fun wearing this for brunch.
- A GAP, blue stripe pattern will always stay in style. The wide sleeves are a quirky element and the tie around the waist cinches in, giving you great shape.
- The ‘Aro’ crepe dress is the perfect shift dress. The tulip sleeves make this dress unique and is a fresh addition to your wardrobe.
- A maxi is always a good idea for comfort and style. I adore the graphic mix of this dress… diamonds and dashes brightens this long flowy dress while and the high neck with cutaway shoulder is such a feminine look.