It’s upon us again..the eagerly anticipated Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. This sale is ridiculously good, and I impatiently wait for the end of July. For the Casual Professional, these Accessories will cozy you at the office & take you from the plane to the conference.
- Marc Jacobs Aviator sunglasses are the way to make an entrance. They have a very polished look with a curved frame and gradient lenses that keeps you stylish and sophisticated.
- The geo-pattern square scarf is an elegant accessory you can convert when needing an extra layer in those chilly conference rooms to an additive color in a neutral outfit. It can be perfectly paired with a summer dress or a cozy fall sweater. I also adore that it is a square shape, which gives a different element than a normal scarf.
- You all know I am mad for Kate Spade, and a complimentary accessory. This cute bangle from the Nordstrom Sale grabbed my attention that will go with just about anything and add that extra sparkle.
- Crossbody bags are ideal for me as I like to not put so much weight on one shoulder. This one caught me eye and it is equally wonderful at half the price! The decor of the tassels dresses up this bag for an easy transition from the office to playwright performance.
- If you recall my post from last Fall you know I’m fixated with the bootie trend, and this pair almost takes the cake. This Vince Camuto bootie has angular cutouts and a low shaft that shows a bit of skin; which is ideal for the transition from Summer to Fall.
- The Barefoot Dreams Cozy Cardigan is the most fitting name for this piece: dreamy. cozy. I love the draping of this cardigan, and is great for casual Fridays in the office.
What Items are on your list from the Nordstrom Sale?