As a busy young professional I find that working out is key to deal with the every day office stress. I’ve gathered a few of my favorite savvy items for workout time.
- The Mini Zen Tote is ideal for the professional who leaves from the office and straight to the gym. It’s lightweight with durable nylon, which makes it just right for on the go.
- . If you’re into Pilates then you must own a pair of these ‘Bellarina’ socks. Free your toes in ballet-inspired barre socks that offer everything you need for barefoot activities with an arch band for graceful lift and support, and open five-toe design that allows toes to move naturally.
- Every active woman needs to add a bit of edginess with their workout accessories, why not do that with a S’well white gold bottle?
- The No-Toe No-Heel Cozy grip socks are great for barre or pilates class, and oh so cozy.
- The Beyond Yoga Low Back is a great style, a fitted supplex top above the empire with a loose fitted bottom. Perfect for those yoga poses!
- French terry capris are a favorite of mine for a few reasons: they stretch with you and wick away moisture to keep you dry, or they are great to snuggle up on the couch for a comfy-cozy lounge sesh. Wear a fitting top to balance out the looser pants.
- Recently finding these Purpose Tees on Instagram, they are not only work out in, but these are also great to throw on with a pair of leggings to run errands in while providing positive inspiring messages along the way.