Valentine’s Day is an opportunity to let everyone around you know how much you care and appreciate them, bosses included. Pulled together below are some trendy trinkets that will make any leader swoon!
- This gold pineapple pencil holder is a functional gift that incorporates a chic and welcoming accent piece to any desk.
- The Modern Alchemy Soy Candle will brighten up any side table or shelf. Lighting a candle at work reduces my stress and puts me in a creative mindset.
- Monograms are an easy way to add personalization to any gift [plus I am southern, which means I am a monogram fanatic]. This beautiful pendant is light weight with a bold size letter, emphasizing how much your leader rocks.
- These two gifts are perfect for the boss with a sweet tooth. The Storck Merci Chocolate Box has been a staple for sweet decadence since the 1960’s, and paired with all natural Raspberry Heart Marshmallows is the sweetest treat [perfectly paired with a cup of hot chocolate].
- A Gold Quatrefoil Tea Carafe can brew hot or cold tea and it is not only great for on the go but perfectly paired with Zhena’s Gypsy Tea Sampler. This sampler packs four delectable flavors in four embossed tins for a delicious, try-me assortment.
- Wallace Sewell Zigzag Merino Scarf is hand-loomed, woven from soft merino. This scarf combines exceptional warmth with a luxe handfeel and crisp, geometric stripes that reflect Wallace Sewell’s love of bold, confident colors.
- I absolutely love these Tulip Magnolia Branches. They are fresh from the Pacific Coast, and blossom with pure white flowers edged in pink, a more elegant alternative of roses for this Valentine’s day.
- To wrap up all of these wonderful gifts I thought this small square bag with a gold heart was the perfect packaging!
XX Happy Valentine’s Day XX