A few weeks ago I gave you my secrets to how I achieve a luminous glow for Autumn, so I thought I would provide my Savvy readers with the make-up I adore! What are your beloved products? Or try a few my favorites and let me know what you think!
- GIELLA Eye M Glam is a sheer highlighting powder providing the most natural golden glow. Use this highlighter on the inner corners of eyes to brighten them, and apply it to cheek bones to highlight and lift.
- Urban Decay Naked palette is an every staple, it has 12 stunning neutrals that work for every occasion! In this palette there is a variety of textures, including glitter, shimmer, and matte, so you can always mix it up.
- Urban Decay Naked 24/7 Glide-On Double-Ended Eye Pencil goes ideally with the Naked palette. Each pencil includes two versatile liner shades that were inspired by the Naked eye shadow palette. The glide goes on smoothly, it stays creamy for blending and dries to a great finish that won’t budge.
- Lancome DEFINICILS The mascara market is overwhelming. Lancome’s version delivers lavishly long, perfectly defined lashes that I want to blink at every day.
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil- Sex Machine – This is my signature color… it’s rich, vivid and has a velvety matte finish. It can be used by itself or a great base to layer other colors on top. The thickness of the pencil gives my lip a fuller look and usually a top gloss finishes the natural seamlessly.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle is a new one on the list! This is a luxurious, face powder that showcases skin with a radiant finish. Blend this all over for a sheer luminous polish.